In everything we do, we will conduct ourselves with caring and compassion and in keeping with Biblical principles:
- We are committed to equipping Christians through biblical preaching and God’s word.
- We are committed to reliance on prayer for direction, conception, planning and execution of the ministries and activities of this church
- We are committed to helping people discover their spiritual gifts that they might use them in the building up of the Body of Christ, the church.
- We are committed to the ministries of this church being carried out by every officer and member.
- We are committed to all people, just as they are, without regard to race, gender, age, lifestyle, or whatever. We value diversity.
- We are committed to receiving direction from the Holy Spirit that enables creativity and innovation. We are more concerned with effectiveness in ministry than with adherence to tradition or efficiency.
- We are committed to maintaining a high standard of excellence in all ministries.
- We believe that life is meant to be given away and that Christianity exists to share Christ with others. We will develop aptitudes that encourage numerical growth without compromising in any way our integrity or our commitment to biblical truth.